Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello Blogosphere

My name is Caleb Vear and I am a software developer currently living in Canberra, Australia.  I have just accepted a new role as a developer with Readify, a leading Australian-based consulting company. As part of my new role I will be doing a fair bit of travel and I hope to work on improving my skills by working on small projects that interest me during this time (along with any other free time).  My hope is that I will be able to learn new technologies at the same time as making something I find useful.  The plan is to share my experiences with you on this blog.

Along with posts relating to software development I may also post about other things which I think are interesting from time to time.  To make things easier my posts will be tagged so if you are only interested in a particular topic you can just subscribe to that.  The following is a list of tags I am currently planning to use, others may be added later and will hopefully be self explanatory.

Tech – the post relates somehow to technology.
Dev – the post relates to software development.
Politics – the post relates to politics :S.
Life – the post is something about my life in general.

This is my first post for my new blog.  Previously I had a blog over on live spaces, but I hadn’t updated it in a while and I decided to start a new one with a new look.  I will be reposting some of the better posts from my old blog to this one so that nobody misses out.

That will be all for now – Caleb out.

No comments:

Post a Comment