Monday, October 11, 2010

ACT Libraries Rock!

I needed to meet up with a fellow Readifarian today so that we could work together on a joint PD (professional development) project.  We needed to decide on a place to work and I suggested the Woden library.  The last time I went there they had a couple of tables upstairs where people could study, the only facilities were the tables and chairs, but I figured that was better than a table at a coffee shop. 

When we arrived today we were pleasantly surprised to discover a fantastic setup including free WiFi internet and power outlets at some of the tables.  We were able to whip out our laptops and get straight into business in a clean, quite environment with absolutely no hassles.

If you are in the ACT and need a nice peaceful place to work I highly recommend checking out the local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment